Saturday 1 October 2011

Learning to Earn or Learning to Serve???

This lecture give me a strong impression, what a good topic that we have to think more.
Actually, what is the motive that we continue our study to the higher level?
Mr Kamal asked us a question when the lecture...
Are we going learn to earn or learning to serve? And I think for a while..
I know most of us are learning to earn, we study in university is ensure that we will going to have a better life in future. We can earn more money and enjoy our luxury life.
Firstly, I also have a thought like this. When I think more further, learning to serve is actually what i want...
I want to give my parent a better life in future so I start to learning. While we earn the knowledge the actual motive is learning to serve. Sound like we have to serve something that before we learn...
Maybe you all will get confuse about this...
So have a think now, are you learning to earn or learning to serve???

No comments:

Post a Comment