Monday 10 October 2011

Introduction of Engineering....

Today we discussed about the future lecture schedule, it seen like a impossible mission that we have to learn such many things within 4 weeks...

But, it is really important that we totally understand and manage what lecturer teach us, it is so challenging and interest..

We decided to increase the lecture time to extra 1 more hour, that means I have to give up 1 hour sleeping time to attend the lecture. It is so difficult for me to do that but I will try because I really don't like to miss any class within the 4 years in my uni life without any reason.

This course offers a lot of practical hours and this is benefit for us so that we can manage both theoritical and practical skill. In the future lecture, we are going to do a lot of electrical practices including mini project and design...
It sound like interesting because i had get a good result when study electrical system before. Hopefully I can manage to do it...

Anywhere, fighting!!!

 It is interesting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment